Our security policy is as follows:
From business confidential documents to personal service items, we promise that protecting your data security is one of our most important tasks. FIRST LINE uses the world's most advanced security architecture to ensure data security.
Bank-level encryption technology
Your business data will be secured by bank-standard SSL encryption. We have set up layer upon layer of security measures, including advanced encryption technologies such as HTTPS and Transport Layer Security (TLS).
Open all year round
We use Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and Amazon Web Services (AWS) servers to store all user data. You can enjoy seamless synchronization on your devices during 99% of system operation time.
Always safe and reliable
We guarantee not to let others access your data. Even any government agency cannot directly access any of your information. If we receive a data access request from law enforcement agencies, the legal team of FIRST LINE will review these law enforcement requests. If the request is too broad or not submitted according to the correct procedure, we will definitely reject it.
Login identification and access management
Supports Microsoft Azure AD single sign-on, reducing repeated usernames and passwords across enterprise applications, reducing the risk of being cracked, and effectively managing access.
Through the IP Allow List, we limit login permissions outside a specific range to ensure data is not stolen by those with malicious intent.
This includes the following:
- Blocking any unauthorized access requests.
- Data is dispersed and stored in multiple data centers, ensuring that data can automatically transfer to a stable and secure location.
- Continuous 24/7 monitoring for potential vulnerabilities.
- Our team is constantly learning and improving to master the latest security tools and risks.
- We have formulated strict policies and procedures to prevent unauthorized access to your account.